What kind of fun are we going to have?
* DJ JON MANCINI playing a club set
* Licensed bar!
* Club lighting
* Craft area with themed crafts
* Play area with tents and tunnels
* Giant colouring-in mural
* Babies-only safe space with soft mats, sofas and ball-pool
* Parachute dance
* Glowsticks and transfer tattoos
* Bubble machine
*Facepainting (£3.50 fee)
And the practicalities:
*PLEASE NOTE NO BUGGIES ARE PERMITTED INSIDE THE EVENT - although we do have limited buggy parking in the lower sheltered area of Drygate, we would encourage the use of slings where possible, as dancing with the wee ones is so much more fun that way!
* Parents must remain responsible for their children at all times
* Sound levels monitored to be safe for even the smallest ears
* This is a standing/dancing event with limited seating. Please contact us if you have mobility issues.
* Please be prepared for the event to be busy - it is a rave!
* The event is conducted indoors with club lighting (no strobes), when entering please allow a few minutes for your eyes to adjust. Please no running!
Tickets - Adult £8.00, Child £6.00, Pre-Walking Infant Free (But still requires a ticket)
* 2pm-4.30pm at Drygate Brewery G4 0UT.
Big Fish Little Fish
2 - 4 Hour Party People!
More ArticlesVIEW ALL EVENTS
Business Talks, Advice & Networking for Local Businesses21st September 2017 09:30
LUYD presents a night of fresh queers, craft beers, and thumping beats.30th September 2017 22:00
A curated market celebrating the curious, original and creative.1st October 2017 12:00
TheGIST are excited to be hosting a charity event in collaboration with Cancer Research UK and the Beatson Institute!3rd October 2017 17:00