What kind of fun are we going to have?
***PLS NOTE change of date from original announcement as 30th September. The event will take place on Sunday 23rd September. All tickets purchased for the original date remain valid, contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you are now unable to make the date and we can issue a full refund. Huge Apologies!***
* DJ Dave Booth, Stone Roses' official tour DJ, joins us for a Manchester special with indie and Hacienda classics
* MADCHESTER - optional but fully encouraged fancy dress theme
* Licensed bar
* Club lighting
* Craft area with themed crafts
* Play area with tents and tunnels
* Giant colouring-in mural
* Babies-only safe space with soft mats, sofas and ball-pool
* Parachute dance
* Glowsticks and transfer tattoos
* Bubble machine
*Facepainting (£3.50 fee)
And the practicalities:
*PLEASE NOTE NO BUGGIES ARE PERMITTED INSIDE THE EVENT - although we do have limited buggy parking in the lower sheltered area of Drygate, we would encourage the use of slings where possible, as dancing with the wee ones is so much more fun that way!
* Parents must remain responsible for their children at all times
* Sound levels monitored to be safe for even the smallest ears
* This is a standing/dancing event with limited seating. Please contact us if you have mobility issues.
* Please be prepared for the event to be busy - it is a rave!
* The event is conducted indoors with club lighting (no strobes), when entering please allow a few minutes for your eyes to adjust. Please no running!
Tickets - Adult £8.00, Child £6.00, Pre-Walking Infant Free (But still requires a ticket)
* 2pm-4.30pm at Drygate Brewery G4 0UT.
Big Fish Little Fish
2 - 4 Hour Party People!
More ArticlesVIEW ALL EVENTS
Drygate is launching 4 new and unique beers on the first Thursday of every month as part of our Spectrum Series.4th October 2018 12:00
What could be better than craft beer & comedy? Start your weekend early enjoying some of Scotland's finest comic talent.4th October 2018 19:00
An unconventional fusion of opera, jazz and musical hall. Running Saturday 6th and Sunday 7th at 7:30pm.6th October 2018 19:30
Free monthly indoor market featuring some of the finest local designers and artists.7th October 2018 12:00