Why attend East End Connection? it's one of the most talked about events in Glasgow, we are more than just about networking we're a Business Support Group coming together to share our knowledge, experience, and skills to help build relationships to support and refer one another. If you are running a small business it can be daunting, lonely and at times you don't know where to turn when stuck or looking to expand? We are a community of over 800 businesses usually with around 65 people in the room so you're sure to make new connections as well as catch up with the usual suspects.
Don't worry if you are not an Eastender! we welcome businesses near and far and don't worry if you're are new to networking, we are a very relaxed and friendly bunch ready to welcome you whether you're a start-up, small, large or established business, an employee or just thinking about going it alone.
Where: Drygate Brewery - Upper Beer Hall
What Happens at the event:
- Display your promotional materials for people to collect (but please take them with you)
- Grab a refreshment and start getting know people to build your network of support
- Hear 2 Inspirational Speakers
- Everyone gets 20 seconds spotlight to introduce themselves to the room (this months topic - 'Your Vision' for Growth)
- Continue Networking - if you've taken notes of who's in the room you can get to know them better
- Please remember to take your cards and leaflets with you when leaving (otherwise will be chucked!)
More ArticlesVIEW ALL EVENTS
The final round of Hands up for Trad - Battle of the Folk Bands!19th January 2019 13:00
Highland born accordionist and MG Alba Scots Trad Awards ‘Instrumentalist of the Year’ winner, Gary Innes joins us under the Seven Peaks to launch his new album Imminent.19th January 2019 19:30
Celtic Connections proudly presents Fourth Moon with Ross Couper and Tom Oakes.20th January 2019 19:30
Newfoundland has a storied history of stunning songwriters, poets, and players. Over the course of the last decade The Once have writ and knit themselves into that story.23rd January 2019 19:30